Microsoft Favorites Lock Screen Android app
Microsoft new app on Android called Favorites Lock Screen,Microsoft has launched a new app for Android called Favorites Lock Screen. The app creates custom lock screens based on a user’s custom interests. Entering the name of an actor, for example, would randomly generate wallpaper images of that actor and would also display related news stories about them over the image. Here’s the official list of features.
Add some daily zing to your smartphone lock screen with wallpapers and news about the stars and interests you care about. A unique lock screen app, Favorites Lock Screen, a Microsoft Garage project, offers you a host of wallpapers. Whether you want to follow your favorite footballers, cricketers, and actors, past and present music icons, scenic shots, or your adorable pets, Favorites Lock Screen shows you what you’re a fan of, all while helping you do more right from your lock screen.
News and daily wallpapers about your favorite passions and interests:
- Daily HD wallpapers of your favorite celebrities and interests Set your “favorites” to get HD wallpapers of your favorite stars and celebs as your lock screen image
- A wide range of wallpaper collections Favorites comes in multiple categories to choose from: sports, actors, musicians, animals, and automobiles. Select a myriad of favorites from multiple categories
- Keep up with the latest Follow the news and trends surrounding your favorites
Do more, right from your lock screen
- Access to apps and settings with a quick tap Access Flashlight, WiFi, Bluetooth and more apps on the lock screen
- Unlock your way PIN, pattern code, or password–protect your Android device from your preferred unlocking mechanism
- Snapshots with a swipe A right swipe from the camera icon helps you open your camera quickly
- Notifications and alerts Stay on top of alerts and notifications without unlocking your phone
- Search made easy Search directly from your lock screen with the Bing search bar