Want to add a contact form to WordPress blog
contact form is a set of questions filled out on the webpage or blog by your visitor that is automatically sent to your email when it is filled out and here I am going to guide you how to add a contact form to WordPress blog , after all any blogger or website owner wants to get leads, inquiries and love notes from your adoring fans and customers, right?
This guide is an introduction to the Contact Form 7 plugin for WordPress. Basic knowledge of WordPress administration is required. With various examples, this tutorial explains how to add a contact form to WordPress blog and how to display a form on your page.
Follow the simple Steps below to add a contact form to WordPress blog:-
- Go to the dashboard of your WordPress blog.
- On plugin, section clicks to add a new plugin.
- Search for the contact form 7 plugin.
- Install and activate the plugin.
Now the contact form 7 plugin is ready to use, so let’s get started to add a contact form to a WordPress blog.
Just after installing the Contact Form 7 plugin, you’ll see a default form named “Contact form 1”, and a shortcode like, If you are not able to see then click on add a new form and name it like from no 1.
see the below snapshot.
- Copy this shortcode highlighted above in the snapshot.
- Then, open the edit menu of the page (‘Pages’ > ‘Edit’) into which you wish to place the contact form.
- A popular practice is creating a page named “Contact” for the contact form page. Paste the code you copied into the contents of the page.
- Now your contact form setup is complete. Visitors to your site can now find the form and start submitting messages to you.
To add a contact form to WordPress blog is a simple process just follow the steps I have mentioned above and your blog or website is ready for your visitors to submit their messages and their love notes.