Grammarly is the best tool I have ever seen to write Error-free articles on a blog .
Yes, Grammarly does it for me to make articles error-free on my blogs.
I don’t know the fundamentals of English grammar very much, often I was afraid of making mistakes while writing articles, now its all does Grammarly.
Are you confident what you’re writing is error-free and easy to read? If not then go ahead and start using Grammarly.
What is Grammarly?
Grammarly is the world’s leading(I can say that), automated proofreader. It checks for more than 250 types of spelling, grammar, and punctuation errors enhances vocabulary usage and suggests citations.
Grammarly is an online grammar and spelling checker that improves communication by helping users find and correct writing mistakes. It’s easy to use:
- Copy and paste any English text into Grammarly’s online text editor, or install Grammarly’s free browser extension for Chrome, Safari, and Firefox.
- In addition to the online text editor, Grammarly also offers a free browser extension for Chrome, Safari, and Firefox that corrects over 150 types of errors.
- Grammarly for Chrome, for Safari, and for Firefox bring Grammarly’s powerful algorithms straight to you wherever you are writing online, including Gmail, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Tumblr. You can correct mistakes in your text with a single click.
Here you can see the screenshot of Grammarly installed on my computer.
Grammarly Premium finds and corrects hundreds of complex writing errors — so you don’t have to.
It is free to use but it has the premium version too. Below I have explained eac and everything about the premium verion and Side-by-Side Comparison of Free & Premium Accounts .
The Premium works great with all types of writing whether it for Your work , for personal use and for academic use.
The majority of Premium users report less stress and stronger writing skills. Whether you’re writing for clients, team members, or a social community, Grammarly Premium will keep your reputation in check and your productivity in high gear.
Lets see the Side-by-Side Comparison of Free & Premium Accounts given below:
OTHER 10 GREAT FEATURES OF PREMIUIM VERSION:
- Access your personal editor via Grammarly.com
- See definitions and synonyms via double clicks
- Add words to your personal dictionary
- Check your writing across the web
- Access your documents on multiple devices
- Integrate with Microsoft® Office (Windows only)
- Use native desktop apps (Windows and OS X)
- Catch contextual spelling and grammar mistakes
- See explanations of grammar rules
- Get performance stats via email
Grammarly Premium is a perfect fit for those who always aim to reach the next level, whether they’re at work, at school, or in pursuit of other ventures.
Final Words about Grammarly
PROS – Premium contextually scans your text for mistakes and typos and provides suggestions to make the writing better.
CONS – Grammarly’s Microsoft Office integration is not available on the Apple platform.
VERDICT – With excellent educational tools and a focus on both the writing and the writer, it has long-lasting positive effects on writers’ language skills.
So do you use Grammarly? What are your experiences let me know in the comments below!